Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aha Moment

A couple of months ago I was able to be part of Mutual of Omaha's Aha Moment Campaign. They had a trailer that drove all over the country capturing "Aha" moments from people from all walks of life.

2 weeks ago, I got an e-mail telling me that my spot was in the running for national tv ad campaign!! It is based on voting, and well, you all know me- I ain't to proud to BEG!!! It is not about me getting to be on tv- it is about getting the word out about postpartum depression, and that there are people that can help!

so please spread the word and vote for my spot!
Helping Moms

1 comments:

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

Lesley,

I cannot seem to keep track of your blog. Do you have a 'private' one in addition to this one? I'd like to offer you the support you so graciously give to me, but I'm not sure where to best find you. You can leave a note on my blog. :)

Peace, my friend.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio