Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Monday, July 13, 2009

Garden Dance

by Lesley Jeruzal
Heartfelt joy,
dream come true;
exploring, finding
something new.

Garden speak,
play hide and seek.
Floral in abundance
they dance upon the breeze.

light as air,
blows my children's hair
glowing warm of summer love
in the evening setting sun.


She flutters by,
he says hello.
The other son,
points her out from below.

Her wings,
out stretched
Their feet lept
chasing her soul in flight.

The night draws near
I hold them dear
for they are here,
the ones in my arms

As for her,
I watch the setting sun burn
painted with her colors of flight.
Remembering this special night

Playing in the gardens,
my children, all three.
A special memory
I never thought I would see.

Heartfelt joy
a dream come true
always feeling,
seeing you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio